A series of 5 practical playwriting workshops held every 2 weeks from 25th of February to 22 April which will develop the skills to enable each student to write a 10 minute play script that will be presented at a public reading. Each workshop will focus on a different aspect of the playwriting process and students will share their work with other participants throughout the course and be encouraged and supported to do work between sessions.
- Workshop 1: Setting the scene – 25 February 2018
- Workshop 2: Creating your characters – 11 March 2018
- Workshop 3: Developing your script – 25 March 2018
- Workshop 4: Getting the dialogue right – 8th April 2018
- Workshop 5: Review – 22 April 2018
- Public readings: To be arranged