- Do you currently work with groups or plan to do so in the future?
- Does every event with your group produce what is really required?
- Is the best of yourself and others present at meetings you participate in?
Working with groups is both a science and an art. Guiding groups to achieve ambitious goals requires clarity along with presence and ease. International facilitator, educator and author, Anne Bailey, will guide you through the process of effectively facilitating groups and meetings.
- Creating the foundations for effective facilitation
- Powerful speaking and listening
- Managing participation rates
- Whole personhood
- Being alive and creative with the groups’ energy
- Generating aligned purpose and a potent culture
- Managing effective interventions – when, why, & how
- A learning laboratory
- Peer feedback
Join us for this workshop where you will learn and practice the essential skills, attitudes and abilities to facilitate any group!