Rongoā Maori Potions and Lotions – Course Outline
- Overview of Traditional Māori medicine making.
- Consolidate on previous learning around Rongoā Māori
- Tikanga Māori associated with preparing simple plant remedies
- How to make some simple remedies for the family
- Discussions about Rongoā Māori and the law
- Discussions about the qualities of a good healer
What to bring:
Packed lunch & drink, camera, walking shoes, notebook
The Learning Centre, Artworks
2 Korora Road
Phone: 09 372 9868
Donna Kerridge is a registered Medical Herbalist and traditionally trained Rongoā Māori practitioner. Donna is a regular lecturer and tertiary institutions around the country and has presented at both national and international conferences. She has also written extensively on traditional medicine and is a passionate advocate for traditional healing and its relevance for people of all cultures in the modern world.