This course is for people who have strong computer skills and are new to Photoshop.
It will introduce you to the applications of photoshop and the tools available for:
- Introduction of useful tools
- Image enhancing and colour correction to maximise the potential of photographs
- Using adjustment layers for non-destructive editing
- Clear cuts, image restorations using layers
- Size and design using photographs
Students need to have access to Photoshop software and have this installed on the laptop they bring to the course. It may be possible to download a free short-term trial. See www.adobe.com.