Discover and learn:
- The philosophy of Maori medicine
- The role of relationships in healing
- Other Maori healing concepts
- How healing the landscape heals the people
- ABC’s of Maori plant medicines (including making and tasting)
What to bring:
Packed lunch & drink, camera, walking shoes, notebook
This course is subsidised by TEC funding for NZ citizens and permanent residents which requires commitment to attend the full course.
The Learning Centre, Artworks
2 Korora Road
Phone: 09 372 9868
Donna Kerridge is a registered Medical Herbalist and traditionally trained Rongoā Māori practitioner. Donna is a regular lecturer and tertiary institutions around the country and has presented at both national and international conferences. She has also written extensively on traditional medicine and is a passionate advocate for traditional healing and its relevance for people of all cultures in the modern world.