“For a business to comply with the Health and Safety in employment requirements it must show that all reasonable steps have been taken to make work safe”.
A practical workshop for small businesses or community organisations that do not yet have a health and safety structure and plan in place, or those needing to review their existing H&S plan.
This interactive workshop introduces the tools that will enable you to lay the foundations of a H&S structure for your work place, starting you off in the right direction when you begin to make your H&S plan at work.
You will learn about:
- Your H&S policy draft
- Your H&S Plan outline (including staff training template)
- Hazard Management starter
- Accident/Incident Reporting and Investigation processes
- Identify where you will need more help, specialist advice or information
- Where to get more advice, help and support after the workshop.