Do you want to try a plant-based, whole food lifestyle but worry it takes too much time, stress or money?
It’s time to dissolve those negative beliefs!
In the six week Eat Well! program, you’ll learn that anyone on a budget can adopt a plant-based, whole food lifestyle for better mental, physical and financial health.
Whether you want to lose a little weight before summer, take control of your food budget or set your family up for healthy habits, this program is for you.
Each week, your tutor – Nutritionist Rose Margesson- will show you:
- Fun and easy tools to plan, shop and prepare delicious meals that save you time, stress and money.
- The benefits of a plant-based, whole food lifestyle for your gut, heart and brain
- Your emotional eating triggers and how to take charge of them
- The links between food and mood
- How to read labels and cut through the marketing hype
- Fun ways to involve the whole family and your friends
The course includes a hands on cooking demonstration and much more!